Required Forms for Student Employment
Once you have been hired for your first campus job, you need to fill out paperwork before you can begin working. In addition to the forms below, you also need to provide two forms of ID, such as your driver’s license, social security card or passport. Those need to be original documents in order to get on payroll. You can contact HR by emailing them at email@example.com to set up an appointment to submit your paperwork. Please have everything filled out beforehand. Alternatively you can also upload everything to a Box folder and share the link to the folder with HR. Please do not just attach the forms to your email, this is not a secure way to share sensitive data.
- New Employee Packet Information about the department you are working for and the amount of hours you will be working per week.
- I-9: Required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service for employers to have of employees verifying identity and that employees are able to accept employment in the U.S
- W-4: This is the Federal Withholding Form.
- Indiana State Tax Form: This is the State of Indiana Employees Withholding Exemption and County Status Certificate.
- FERPA Confidentiality Agreement
- Smoke and Tobacco Free Campus Acknowledgement
- Direct Deposit Form: You need to know your bank information including your account number and the bank’s routing number to fill our this form.