Required Forms for Student Employment

Once you have been hired for your first campus job, you need to go to HR in the basement of Carpenter Hall to fill out paperwork. You need to bring original documents with you in order to get on payroll. At HR you have to submit the following forms before you can begin your employment:

  • I-9: Required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service for employers to have of employees verifying identity and that employees are able to accept employment in the U.S.
  • W-4: This is the Federal Withholding Form.
  • WH-4: This is the State of Indiana Employees Withholding Exemption and County Status Certificate.
  • Confidentiality Statement
  • Direct Deposit