Approved Virtual Internship Provider: ArtBound Initiative
ArtBound Initiative connects students and recent graduates with key players in the creative industry. With a network of over 200 companies, artists and designers, they offer customized internships for our participants to launch their careers.
Earlham’s new partnership with ArtBound initiative offers remote internships through students using their Epic Advantage funding. Once your internship placement has been confirmed, you will need to submit your application for Epic Advantage funding.
Internship Length: 2 to 3 months
Internship Host Countries:
- New York
- Hong Kong
- Graphic Design
- Content Creation
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Research
Host Company Types:
- Creative Agencies
- Advertising Agencies
- Digital Agencies
- Art Studios
- Art Fairs
- Media Companies
- Production Companies
- Animation Studios
- An internship tailored to your career goals
- Company interview guidelines
- Mock company interviews with our advisors
- Workplace and internship orientation
- Pre-internship training: business etiquette and main skills sought after by employers
- Career development workshops
- Resume/CV coaching and review session
- Portfolio review and/or Industry professional coaching session
- Soft skill training: networking, online brand and elevator pitch
Network & Online Events
- ABI Networking App for our international network of participants and alumni
- Access to career resources, networking events and monthly job lists
- Webinars with industry professionals
- ABI curated online events
- ABI Guide on the local creative scene
Maia Payne (Earlham College Class of ’22 ; Art History/Studio Art )
Virtual Internship at IkonoTV
“ABI has been very helpful in understanding my strengths and weaknesses when it comes to getting an internship or a job. The virtual coaching sessions have helped me network with career coaches & peers.
I’m able to stay connected through their dedicated networking platform even after my internship and this will be a great resource for me.”
Jordan Goodson (Earlham College Class of ’22 ; Global Management)
Virtual Internship at Studio Swish
“The team worked their magic in helping me prepare for the RIGHT internship. They really pay attention to detail and know exactly what’s best in regards to taking that first step.
The coaching process was the light in my journey to getting an internship and beyond. It helped me stepped out of my comfort zone in a professional way and I’ve made many connections because of it “
Prinshu Gautam (Earlham College Class of ’23 ; Studio Art/Global Management)
Note that students who wish to participate in ArtBound Initiative are responsible for a program fee. ArtBound Initiative offers, both in-person and virtual opportunities. Students who wish to participate in in-person expeeriences will be responsible for the program fee, AND living and transportation fees (not included in the program fee). Students participating in the program may use Epic Advantage funding available to them to cover program, living, and transportation fees of up to $5,000.
- Submit an application form directly through ArtBound Initiative
- Connect for a Skype interview and the ArtBound Initiative committee will review your application.
- If your application is accepted, you will then to apply for the Epic Advantage funding through Earlham College.
- Make sure to indicate, in your application, that you utilized ArtBound Initiative’s services to secure your internship. This will ensure that Earlham will pay the program and application fees on your behalf.Note: If you withdraw from the program after the withdrawal date you will be responsible for reimbursing the College for the confirmation deposit that was paid on your behalf.
Fall internships – June 15th, 11:59 PM
Spring internships- September 15th, 11:59 PM
Summer internship- February 15th, 11:59 PM