MetroNet has an immediate opening for an energetic; Field Operations – Administrative Assistant in Evansville, IN!
At MetroNet, we pride ourselves on providing cutting-edge technology combined with outstanding customer care. We are a fast growing telecommunication company, offering 100% fiber optic technology. MetroNet specializes in fiber to the premise TV, voice and internet services that provide our customers with some of the fastest internet speeds in the world. Recognized for being one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 by Glassdoor. We are committed to revolutionizing the industry by enhancing the overall customer experience and optimizing the talent of our valued associates.
We’re looking for tech-savvy, innovative thinkers to join our team and help us create what’s next!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive total compensation package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on day 1
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- Flexible schedule
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
The Field Operations Administrative Assistant responsibilities include tracking and assisting with department sales and commission information, assist with tracking and scheduling training activities and records, assist with preparing department executive report summaries, slides and presentations for meetings. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. If you also have previous experience and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
What you will be doing:
- Facilitate the organizational efficiency of the department.
- Help plan department meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of department reports and presentations.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for department documents, reports, activities and tracking records.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Liaise with Contractor Administrator, Training Coordinator, Field Operations Managers and Vice President of Field Operations to handle requests and queries from other departments and Senior Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need For This Position:
- High School degree; previous experience, additional education and/or qualifications will be a plus
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
If you have a strong desire to impact, the success of our organization by ensuring we continue to attract and retain committed professionals, please apply today!
MetroNet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER