Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Screening Program Intern
For this internship the applicant will work directly with the Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Screening Coordinator and STD program assisting in two projects:
First Project: Clinic Service Designation Data Processing and Optimization Project:
- The intern will assist the CT/GC Screening Program Coordinator with processing and analyzing clinic service designation data received by the program through the program Reenrollment/Notification of Change Forms.
- The intern will work with the Program Coordinator to prepare and present data analysis to the CDC Advisor to further discuss whether the current clinic service level definitions, developed in 2017, need to be updated for program.
- The intern will assist the Program Coordinator in updating the clinic service designation on the HIV/STD website.
Second Project: Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Screening Program Application Optimization Project:
- The intern will work with the program coordinator to finish the development of an updated program application.
- The intern will assist the program coordinator to develop a RedCap survey; so that the application could be completed online.