Specific duties include: Helping patrons at Circulation Help Desk, assisting manager and director in special projects, circulating books and materials using the WMS library system, reshelving reserve items, checking out laptop computers, trouble-shooting IT equipment (copiers, printers, computers), and other duties as assigned.
Please read the information below in addition to completing this form:
A complete application includes the Handshake submission and the Qualtrics submission above.
Students applying for this position will need to be ready to:
• Engage in Innovative Science, Technology, Information Literacy Projects
• Be dependable, punctual, honest and an initiator
• Work well with our patrons (Faculty, Students, Staff, etc)
• Treat co-workers with respect and consideration
• Learn new procedures thoroughly
• Perform routine tasks without being prompted
• Participate in operational luncheon meetings
• Engage fully in the values, principles and practices of Earlham College