A complete application includes filling out the Qualtrics Application here: https://earlham.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a4wEly7VOTfAPpH
As a Student Worker for Information Technology Services you must be prepared to work with Faculty, Staff and Students in resolving issues with Technology on and off of campus.
Provide the day-to-day troubleshooting and support of College owned computing equipment including hardware, software, and peripherals.
Participate in the work of Information Technology Services and Client Technology Services as needed.
- Provide coverage of the Help Desk including answering the help desk phone.
- Provide primary support for hardware and software on, or connected to, college owned computing equipment.
- Keep end-users informed as to progress on requests.
- Assist in the installation, configuration and support of new Windows and Macintosh-based hardware, and software as needed.
- Research for solutions utilizing Internet based resources.
- Assist in developing training material for other Student Workers to follow in future semesters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate should have excellent people skills and a desire to provide exceptional customer Service.
- Be comfortable with cross training other student workers.