Jobs to begin in Fall 2021: The English/Religion/Philosophy Departments is seeking a.seeking a student to work in our offices for up to 8 hours per week (M-F). If you are a work-study student who meets the following requirements, please submit a cover letter and application as soon as possible. Job listing will be removed when the position has been filled. Experience in clerical and office work is essential; editing PDF files in Adobe is a plus.
- Be punctual and report to work at scheduled times; communicate with the supervisor for work time absences.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere while at work especially while working independently and/or without supervision; ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive matters.
- Great computer skills to include Microsoft Office suite such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Publisher. Experience with Adobe Pro and Canvas are also beneficial.
- Perform clerical duties that includes typing, photocopying, scanning, and shredding of non-sensitive materials. Occasional heavy lifting may also be required.
- Create flyers and master lists for events or other purposes.
- Run campus errands to include (but not limited to): retrieving or delivering materials from the library, post office, or other campus building; posting flyers for events and removing them after the event.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor, with willingness to tackle new projects.