Aspire is looking for Behavioral Health Coaches to provide direct client services in various populations that include Adults with Serious Mental Illness; Youth and Families; and Individuals with Substance Use Disorders. The staff will utilize strengths-based and recovery-focused approaches that teach skills needed to achieve the client’s identified goals. Services are provided in the office, the community and/or in client homes through both in person contacts and the use of virtual technologies. We have openings in Marion, Hamilton, Madison, and Boone Counties.
Pay is based on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or a directly-related human service field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required.Other Bachelor degrees will be accepted in combination with a minimum of five (5) years experience
- Two (2) years directly related experience in past professional and/or nonprofessional roles required
- Knowledge in Addiction preferred
- Knowledge of Child Welfare/Probation preferred
- Work experience in healthcare setting; preferable Addictions or Mental Health, a plus
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing preferred
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
- Vaccinations as recommended by the CDC for healthcare workers are highly preferred. Written documentation (vaccine record) or titres (blood testing) may be needed to determine immunization status.