Practice Success Fall Intern
We are currently recruiting an Intern to support Aledade’s Healthy for the Holidays project, which focuses on proactive outreach to patients during the holiday season to encourage patients to reach out to their primary care practice to stay healthy. This position will help operationalize and organize the campaign to send postcards and posters to Aledade’s practices and their patients. This is a temporary role for 2 months (September-October) working 20-30 hours per week and will be working remotely/telecommuting 100%.
- Formatting and customizing postcards and posters for Aledade practices using AdobePro
- Downloading lists of practice patients and formatting
- Editing materials based on practice feedback
- Communicating with Aledade team members about these materials and patient lists
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Suites and Adobe InDesign a plus but not required
- Bachelor level degree
- Prior internship experience and a strong record of academic success
- Passionate about healthcare and interested in making a positive impact in the field
- Reliable, detail-oriented, and self-motivated to produce work that meets high standards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno. That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (20 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6-week paid sabbatical
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.